HOW I SEDUCE MEN WITH MY BREAST EVEN MY LECTURER

How I Seduced My Lecturer
I was a university student few years back n i was popular as i was vibrant and
sexy . I was also known for being a big flirt . My dressing was very revealing . Girls
were jealous and Guys used to go crazy over me .
I used to wear tight dresses n tops which were low without a bra . Men will oogle
at my breasts n make jokes out it. I did not have a boyfriend then so i used to
flirt . Most guys just wanted to have a peek at my breasts . So they will follow me
to the dark stairway one by one. when i pulled my top , ill seduce them by playing
with my breasts . most guys just get a hard one. The more daring ones come n
touch it n some even give it a good suck .
I had this particular lecterur. He was not very old . I was 22 and he was around
37 . He was extremely good looking but very stern . I went for his classes but he
thought microeconomics and it was one of my worst subjects . I was beggining to
fail . He was concerned. He called me asideone day after class and said that he
wanted to see me to see how he could help me improve my grads .
I was going to see him the next day. My friends all challnged me that i could not
seduce him but i told them ill prove them wrong . I know i needed to plan my
strategy well ?
I wore a tight blue knit dress. It was see through n i wore a sheer black bra
underneath . I wore high heels . I knocked and went into his room . When he
looked up i know he was impresssed with my dressing but not turned on yet. We
got to talking for a while . Then he said he will show me what to do . So i had to go
over to his side and look at the pc. After a while my legs were starting to hurt
from standing and i just took a risk n sat on his lap . He contined teachim me
but i knew he was turned on. While he was teaching, ill turn to face him and ask
questions n my breasts will be righ tat his face. I could feel him getting really
hard . his voice started to change. So i turned towards him n slowly kissed him.
He kissed me back n started to grop me . He was a good kisser . He laid me on his
desk and went to lock his room door . He came over to me and pulled my dress
down . he unclasped my bra and he kissed me all over my body. He sucked my
breasts and i started to moan in pleasure . He asked if i wanted more and i said
yes . We made love and we fell in love with each other. We went out for 2 years
till he got transfered to another town . Seducing him was worth it.

0 comments: